Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
frankharlman
ParticipantHI Stefano
Had one additional thought for a future update –
For Title Font and Excerpt Font you have the options for Size – Bold – Type
Can you also include alignment – sometimes the Title would look better if it could be centered rather than just left justified
Thanks
frankharlman
ParticipantHello Stefano
It’s been almost a month and I have seen a few updates so I thought I shoot you a reminder in case you forgot –
If anyone else has a HTML solution to make this work I would appreciate it – I have been unable to find a successful work around at this point
Thanks
Frankfrankharlman
ParticipantOUTSTANDING – I’ll keep an eye out for it on future updates…
Thanks for what you do..
frankharlman
ParticipantIf I understand your issue correctly, this is what I would do …
Download the entire list of subscribers you wish to sort
Create a list named – Without Names in the newsletter app
Open your list with a spreadsheet and sort the list the way you want – Delete all the contacts with names
Upload them back up into the new list you created – make sure you select update
Now you can send the contacts with no name the letter asking them to fill out the form with their name and email and it will update their contact information
frankharlman
ParticipantHaving the same issue
frankharlman
ParticipantOutstanding – Will be trying it out later today
-
AuthorPosts