Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Additional Columns Block – for HTML / TEXT

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    frankharlman
    Participant

Not sure if there is a way to do this or if it would have to be added as a new type of block –

I am looking to add two HTML blocks ( for advertisements ) in columns similar to how you can use the “columns” block that is currently available but that only shows pictures –

I would like to add the 2 columns of HTML that would sit next to each other horizontal on desktop but move vertical on mobile – the same way the Picture columns work now –

If this request could be added to a future update GREAT – if there is a work around that someone knows, please let me know

Thanks

Stefano
    Keymaster

Uhm, you gave me the idea to simply add the option to select more than one column to that block, actually… should not be a problem. I’ll talk with devs.

frankharlman
    Participant

OUTSTANDING – I’ll keep an eye out for it on future updates…

Thanks for what you do..

frankharlman
    Participant

Hello Stefano

It’s been almost a month and I have seen a few updates so I thought I shoot you a reminder in case you forgot –

If anyone else has a HTML solution to make this work I would appreciate it – I have been unable to find a successful work around at this point

Thanks
    Frank

frankharlman
    Participant

HI Stefano

Had one additional thought for a future update –

For Title Font and Excerpt Font you have the options for Size – Bold – Type

Can you also include alignment – sometimes the Title would look better if it could be centered rather than just left justified

Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.