Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support How to create subscription form I need?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Martin Vlach
    Participant

Hello,
    I am trying to create a proper subscription form for my case:

– I use Autoresponder to create series of homeworks for my various students.
    – I have Physics series, Chemistry series, Maths series etc.
    – Only students that are attending the appropriate lessons (Maths for example) will get the “secret” link from me to a page with a form that allows them to subscribe to Maths series of homeworks, which is hidden to public. In another words — I need the list to be hidden to anyone else.

In online manual I read, that [newsletter_form] shortcode can specify subscribers lists by “lists” parameter, but it also says: The specified lists must be “public”, not marked as “private use”. But if I set the Maths homeworks list “Public”, anyone can find it on his profile page (and can subscribe here which is what must not happen).

Can you help, please? Thanks!

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, try to set the lists as hidden. They are not shown, but can be subscribed.

Stefano.

Martin Vlach
    Participant

Hi Stefano, thanks for the answer.

I tried it already but there is an issue I described in my today’s question here: https://www.thenewsletterplugin.com/forums/topic/list-visibility-option-only-subscribed-can-see-it-is-it-possible

Simply said — while Hidden, users can subscribe, but cannot usnubscribe (they can unsubscribe from all lists at once only, which is wrong for my purposes).

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.