Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support How can i create a premium support ticket?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ChristinePlein
    Participant

Hi, we registered as premium member a few weeks ago.

Unfortunately I can not create support tickets – It keeps telling me that support tickets are only available for premium users. Even when I am logged in into my account, I can not open any tickets.

Does anybody else have the same issue?

Best regards, Christine

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi premium support is for member with a paid license. You can ask your questions here.

ChristinePlein
    Participant

Hi Stefano,

thank you for your reply. We do have a paid license, that is why I am wondering.

Could you please check this?

Thanks.

Best regards, Christine

ChristinePlein
    Participant

Hi Stefano,

do you have any solution for us to create tickets?

We are premium subscribers and have an active license – also we can install all the premium features. Only we can not create support tickets.

We are currently facing some issues and would need your support.

Thank you for checking this again.

Best regards, Christine

Michael Herrmann
    Participant

I can’t create a support ticket since one month and get no answers by contact form. My forum posts will not be published. What kind of support is that?

Roberto
    Keymaster

To open a ticket please go to https://www.thenewsletterplugin.com/support-ticket

How to send a ticket

• Be sure you’re running the latest version of Newsletter. If an update is available, update it and check the problem again
    • Report only one problem per ticket so it can be assigned to the right support person. Open different tickets for different issues
    • Do not include any kind of code inside the ticket, please use pastebin.com and paste the provided link
    • Report the Newsletter version and the version of each extension which is involved in your issue
    • If the problem is about sending emails, do a test from the status panel of Newsletter and copy and paste the result
    • If sending test from that status panel is ok but still no emails are delivered, open even a ticket with your hosting provider asking if you’re allowed to send emails and to check if they have dropped by spam filters (italian Aruba hosting does that regularly)
    • Always try to disable security plugins and caching plugins if you experience incorrect behavior of administration panels

Regards,
    Roberto

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.