Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Error: WordPress internal schedule is not triggered enough

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

When I check the status, I see this error for Cron Calls: “The blog cron system is NOT triggered enough often”. I keep getting this error which is preventing me from sending any newsletter to the subscribers. I contacted WordPress support but they mentioned that they could not edit the cpanel, which is what the documentation suggests. Could you please help me resolve this issue?

Stefano
    Keymaster

You should ask your provider to setup the cron job as described in the documentation. Or use an external cron job service like the one described in this article: https://www.thenewsletterplugin.com/keep-wordpress-scheduler-working-cron-job-org.

Stefano.

FollyFest
    Participant

I’ve set up a Cron job using cron-job.org which runs every 5 mins. The path to wp-cron.php is correct and I can see in the cron-job.org logs that its running but Newsletter is still saying theirs not enough activity. Is it the case that Newsletter can’t detect an externally triggered cron job maybe?

FollyFest
    Participant

Please ignore my above comment, this is resolved now.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.