Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Custom WordPress Html Template

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    selehattininn
    Participant

Hello, I have integrated a site from HTML to WordPress, but I could not install it because it does not support the components. Can you help me install it as a shortcode or differently? karnavaldergi.com

Michael
    Keymaster

Hello @selehattininn,
    I didn’t fully understand what you’re trying to do, could you please be more specific?
    Thanks
    Michael

selehattininn
    Participant

Since there is no widget area in the WordPress site I built using HTML, I couldn’t integrate components directly. Is there a method like shortcodes that I can use? I’ll add it manually to the footer.

Michael
    Keymaster

Hello, you can try with our shortcode [newsletter_form], read here for more info.

selehattininn
    Participant

“I have added it as you said, but registration fails and gives an error. What could be the reason for this?”

Michael
    Keymaster

Hello, do you have a link to a live test page of your website with the shortcode in it?

selehattininn
    Participant

karnavaldergi.com/iletisim/ footer

Michael
    Keymaster

Hello,

the form code seems ok, but it really depends on how you integrated your html template with the WordPress installation itself. It’s really hard to debug without a direct access. Generally we don’t provide support for custom installations, however, if you want to create a test access to your wordpress website, I can take a look. You can email the credentials to michael@thenewsletterplugin.com.

selehattininn
    Participant

I sent you an email, thank you very much

selehattininn
    Participant

Hello, were you able to see it? I sent you the information via e-mail. I would be very happy if you could help me. Good work.

Michael
    Keymaster

Hello,

yes, I performed some tests and the subscription is correctly working if you go to https://karnavaldergi.com/newsletter/. That means there is something not correctly set up in your footer, we can assure our forms to work on standard WordPress sections only. I would try to rebuild your footer using WordPress standard widgets areas.

Michael

Michael
    Keymaster

Also, please check your form because the field email is outside the form tag.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.