Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support After resent advanced import, import no longer available

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Rob Lyon
    Participant

After the most resent update to “advanced import” it no longer appears in the add on manager.
    it still appears in plugins and is activated but in the Admin bar far left you don’t see it listed anymore

when you go to the normal import it sends you to the add on manager which shows it but you can’t open it to import????????

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, please check if it is present on the admin menu of Newsletter under Subscribers/Advanced import.

Thank you, Stefano.

Rob Lyon
    Participant

No, the admin panel left under “Dashboard” when you select Newsletter below it is subscribers, there is no Advanced option.

Un der Addons manager
    there
    is only Archive, Forms,SMTP, Wp Users Integration, Contact Form 7 and Seninblue
    (No advanced import)

Before the recent update YES there was a “advanced import” option. it show in the Addon manager page the Advanced Import as (Active)

superbikecoach
    Participant

Exact same problem here. My license is good till 2026. I can send support ticket and advanced import is gone, as if my license expired.

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, it was a bug on version 1.3.8. Please update to version 1.3.9 (saving the main newsletter options refresh the version cache, if the 1.3.9 is not available).

Thank you!

Rob Lyon
    Participant

I get the error on the “wordpress updates” page

“Newsletter plugin upgrade required for Adavanced Import addon.”

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.