Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support WP-Scheduler & Cron System

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    GAVIN NICOLL
    Participant

I get a message saying ‘The WP scheduler doesn’t seem to be running correctly for Newsletter’ when I click on the link it takes me to a page with info talking about wp-config file and cron. I went through all the steps on that page (https://www.thenewsletterplugin.com/documentation/newsletter-delivery-engine#cron) and using the plugin cron manager that was suggested it shows all the cron jobs, the newsletter shows it has a 5 min interval between sending but it also say its in a queue, when I go to the newsletter plugin it says sending but never sends, wether it be send straight away or send on scheduled time. If I go back to the cron manager plugin however and go to newsletter and click the execute now button it will force send out the newsletter but again in the newsletter plugin it will still say sending as if the process hasn’t finished. Has anyone experienced this issue and does anyone have any advice in how to fix so there is no wp-scheduling or cron issues?

Stefano
    Keymaster

The “sending” status last until all the targeted subscribers have been processed. On the newsletters list panel you should see the progress. Even the status panel should report some useful information.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.