Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support WORD copy and paste | UGLY for readers

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    PwindPub
    Participant

Hello,
    I’ve have seen this somewhere on the site…can’t find now.
    We utilize Word and we try to copy & paste but for some of our subscribers it doesn’t “present” well. 
    Ive tried stripping formatting but to no avail.
    Is there a magic something so that I don’t have to type the entire word doc in
    Thank all.

Michael
    Keymaster

Hello,

what content are you trying to copy and where are you trying to paste it? Anyway, you should try to copy without formatting while in Word (the exact function depends on which Word version you are using). You can also try this online tool: https://textcleaner.net/

Michael

PwindPub
    Participant

Hi Michael. Thanks for working with me.

So, Another person is creating/writing the newsletter in Microsoft Word, Version 16.82 subscription.
    Then I take the word docx, and first I was just select all and copying and pasting into COMPOSER.
    Received complaints, too small…too large…
    Ok, so 2nd time around I went into the word docx and selected all and CLEARED formatting…copy and pasted in TEXT EDITOR and cleared all formatting and repasted into COMPOSER and it still did not work.

So eventually I went into The Composer and typed from scratch
    Worked fine to all the people who had had a problem.

I will try the textcleaner as well…when I send it to myself, everything looks great on  my iPhone 13 Pro and my iPhone.  I believe its mostly people with Androids – some who have had an issue on their desktops. 

Thanks.

Michael
    Keymaster

Hello, 

give textcleaner a try, and then let me know your tests results. 

Thanks, 
    Michael

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.