Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support WooCommerce products in newsletter

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    softrade
    Participant

Hi, my customers needs this: he wants to send newsletters containing some products from WooCommerce. Is there an “automatic” way to do that? Something like the “Blog Posts” button in the composer?
    Maybe in pro version?
    Thanks in advance 🙂
    Stefania

softrade
    Participant

Hi, any idea? My customer would like to know if he has to look for another plugin.
    Thanks!

softrade
    Participant

No reply after a month? A “yes” or “no” would have been appreciated… how disappointing 🙁

Anonymous
    Participant

I have the same question… Can I drag-and-drop products into the newsletter template? Perhaps with the Woocommerce extension? I don’t mind paying the 69€ but I need to be sure that it solves my issue.

softrade
    Participant

Hi Daniel, my customer bought the extension pack and now there’s a WooCommerce block with some options: you can choose product by categories, by IDs, tags… so I think it’s ok for you 🙂

carolgann
    Participant

I need 150 product rules and there are only 20 product rules. How may I add more fields to add more then 20 rules?
    I’m certain I’m not the only one as I work with many Woocommerce websites with way more that 20 products and will need as many rules as there are products..

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.