Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Woocommerce addon and express payment methods

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Stéphane Debove
    Participant

Hello,

I’m using the Woocommerce addon and wanted to know how this add-on behaves when the customer uses one of the “express payment” methods such as Paypal express?

In this case, the customer doesn’t manually enter his email address in the email field of the checkout form, and doesn’t interact with the “subscribe” checkbox, so does it mean it will be impossible to subscribe to my newsletter every time a customer uses the express method?

Or, if I choose as a default option a checkbox status of “checked”, will Paypal send back the email address of the customer to Woocommerce and thenewsletterplugin can get it from there and subscribe the customer?

Michael
    Keymaster

Hello Stephane, and thanks for using our plugin. I’ll test this extensively and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

Michael

Stéphane Debove
    Participant

Hello Michael,
    were you able to test that? At the moment I have my Paypal customers re-enter all their information manually in order to get their email address, which is far from ideal. I’d love if they could express checkout but still get the possibility to subscribe to my newsletter.

If it matters, I’m using Payment Plugins for PayPal WooCommerce to accept Paypal payment (it’s not the Paypal plugin by Woocommerce).

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.