Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Widget Not Working in Sidebar

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Purdy Books
    Participant

I’m new to the Newsletter plugin and am having problems getting the subscribe widget to work in my website sidebar. I have pasted the code I received into the sidebar panel, but when I go to the actual website, it just shows the code and not a subscription box. (I still have the old Mailerlite subscription box in the sidebar, and it works fine. (Site is PurdyBooks.com if you want to have a look at what I mean.)
    I’m sure I missed some simple step, but I’ve looked through all of your videos/documentation and can’t find how to get a functioning subscribe field in my sidebar.
    Thanks for any help you can provide.

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, it’s not clear which code you pasted. The html code of a subscription form?

Purdy Books
    Participant

Hello. This is the code that I pasted into my sidebar. The code shows up, as is, on my web page rather than as a subscription box/widget: <div class=”ml-embedded” data-form=”CKK85v”></div>

Purdy Books
    Participant

HI,
    Could @Stefano or anyone else give me an idea of what priority support entails? How does it work; how quickly are replies received, etc. 

Thanks!!

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, the code you pasted probably has been filtered. You should use the [newsletter_form] in a “shortcode block” for your sidebar or use our widget.

Envie2
    Participant

Bonjour,
    Question 1.- j’aimerais savoir pourquoi mon lien d’abonnement a la newsletters renvoie à mon ancienne adresse blog qui était envie2.be alors que j’ai installer le plugin sur mon nouveau blog qui est https://envie2.ch/ d’après un ami qui a tester le formulaire, mais qui a bien reçu l’email de confirmatiom?

Question 2.- Pouvez vous me dire pourquoi, si moi je teste le formulaire une fois que je clique envoyé, apparait cela sur mon écran :

Attention : variable $id non définie dans /home/azqp5405/public_html/wp-content/plugins/newsletter/includes/module.php en ligne 417

Attention : impossible de modifier les informations d’en-tête – en-têtes déjà envoyés par (sortie démarrée à /home/azqp5405/ public_html/wp-content/plugins/newsletter/includes/module.php:417) dans /home/azqp5405/public_html/wp-content/plugins/newsletter/subscription/subscription.php en ligne 504

Attention : Impossible de modifier les informations d’en-tête – en-têtes déjà envoyé par (sortie démarrée à /home/azqp5405/public_html/wp-content/plugins/newsletter/includes/module.php:417) dans /home/azqp5405/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php en ligne 1435

Attention : Impossible de modifier les informations d’en-tête – en-têtes déjà envoyés par (sortie démarrée à /home/azqp5405/public_html/wp-content/plugins/newsletter/includes/module.php:417) dans /home/azqp5405/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable. php en ligne 1438

Milles merci d’avance, bonne journée

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.