Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Widget Not Working in Sidebar

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Purdy Books
    Participant

I’m new to the Newsletter plugin and am having problems getting the subscribe widget to work in my website sidebar. I have pasted the code I received into the sidebar panel, but when I go to the actual website, it just shows the code and not a subscription box. (I still have the old Mailerlite subscription box in the sidebar, and it works fine. (Site is PurdyBooks.com if you want to have a look at what I mean.)
    I’m sure I missed some simple step, but I’ve looked through all of your videos/documentation and can’t find how to get a functioning subscribe field in my sidebar.
    Thanks for any help you can provide.

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, it’s not clear which code you pasted. The html code of a subscription form?

Purdy Books
    Participant

Hello. This is the code that I pasted into my sidebar. The code shows up, as is, on my web page rather than as a subscription box/widget: <div class=”ml-embedded” data-form=”CKK85v”></div>

Purdy Books
    Participant

HI,
    Could @Stefano or anyone else give me an idea of what priority support entails? How does it work; how quickly are replies received, etc. 

Thanks!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.