Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Welcome Message Issue

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    royalcask
    Participant

I have an issue with the welcome message. I have set it to “new mail” and designed a template for it. It send correctly when someone subscribes via a form, but when importing non-confirmed subscribers, when they click to confirm they then receive the ugly default welcome email and not the custom one I’ve designed.

How is this fixed?

royalcask
    Participant

Anyone?

royalcask
    Participant

I guess y’all only care about people who have already given you money, not those who are considering it and testing the free plugin first. On to Mailster or another I guess.

Michael
    Keymaster

Hello and thanks for using our plugin.

We do care about all our customers, don’t you worry. Response times may vary based on how busy we are but we do our best to answer everybody in a reasonable amount of time. We do apologize if this didn’t happen in your case.

About your issue: do you have a live subscription form I can take a look at?

Thanks,
    Michael

royalcask
    Participant

Nah. 4 days to get any response is a big no thanks for me. I uninstalled your plugin. Reached out to Mailster about questions with their plugin and received a response within an hour. Crazy because I didn’t give them money and they still felt I was worth giving a response that day.

Gotta love when prospective customers are treated with the lowest priority because they haven’t handed over money. I mean above you even make it a point to state “Check out our premium plans with priority support.”, a sign of “if you don’t give us money good luck getting support”…which played out just as that.

4 days without any type of response. In what world is that reasonable. Anywho, I’m happy where I ended up with Mailster. My suggestion – don’t offer free versions of a plugin when you choose to disregard anyone who hasn’t put money in your pocket 🙂

When you see this in 4 days, you can delete it or keep it up. I won’t be back either way, so no need to respond.

Michael
    Keymaster

Hello,

considering that support is available from Monday to Friday and that you published your first post on Thursday at 11pm, we answered your post 28 hours later. In what world do you call that an unreasonable amount of time? We’re a small team and we do our best to help and listen everyone, and believe me or nor, paying customers are only a small fraction of our support requests. I’m happy to hear that Mailster answered you in such a small amount of time, we do that too – on mondays.

Take care,
    Michael

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.