Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Visual editor does not show contents, preview in HTML editor does

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    wwhuber
    Participant

I have installed the plugin on my third website this afternoon, I really love it a lot. Something unexpected. I have created a new Newsletter using the HTML blank. My content shows in the preview functions of the html editor, but does not show in the visual editor part – where am I going wrong ? thanks for your help, Walter

wwhuber
    Participant

I have done additional testing. I imported the html code for the theme.php (from a website where it works) and placed it into wp-content/extensions/newsletter/emails/themes, then renamed it and changed the html-code in theme.php. The additonal theme shows correctly on the website, but again same problem. May I upload the html-code so that you can have an eye on it to see whether something in the code (which is working in other places to send out newsletters) is creating these difficulites ? Thanks for your help, Walter

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, if the visual editor is not woring probably you have another plugin installed which is interfering. For example have you installed wp-polls?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.