Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support User Profile Page

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    sdh
    Participant

I have got a problem with my signup / user pages.
    I have the [newsletter] shortcode inputted into my wordpress site.
    However, when you sign up, it only collects your name and email. Not what list to subscribe to.
    I’m not sure how long it has been like this as it used to display the list.

I have created a new list, and i want to send a email to people already subscribed inviting them to join that list as well. I go to put the profile link shortcode in the email and when i click on it, it takes me to the standard signup page without the name or email filled in (however it does have the correct user token in the address bar).

If i build my own newsletter form, it allows me to put all the lists for people to choose what list to subscribe to, but regardless of the selection, it add’s them to all lists.
    If i use this custom form and click edit profile in the email link, it opens the page without name or email filled in but user token in the address bar as before, however, if you click update, it then adds them to every list despite the selection they have choose.

Anybody have any ideas?

Thank You!

sdh
    Participant

Ok, so its appears to be fixed. Had to uninstall and reinstall several times but it appears to have fixed it.

Stefano
    Keymaster

Ok!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.