Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support [URGENT] impossible to send any mails !

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    LOIGNE Nans
    Participant

Hi i’ve two websites with your plugin and SparkPost module installed, i’ve verified my domains with success, and i’ve setting sparpost module with api key (all grant for api) but when i try to send a test mail i’ve an 400 – bad request

With debug mode i’ve this error : cURL error 28: Operation timed out after 2001 milliseconds with 0 bytes received

I’ve too The blog cron system is NOT triggere enough often.
    Trigger interval: average 1013 s, max 51444 s, min 13 s

Thx for urgent help ! (i’ve already a ticket open : 50219, without any answer)

LOIGNE Nans
    Participant

Now i’ve just an error 400…

On my server, i’ve 3 differents websites, on 3 differents webhost, cho use The NEwsletter plugin. On first Website (website01) NEwsletter plugins work great, but on website 02 and website 03 : 400 bad request…

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, I’m not able to see unanswered ticket in our system could you open it again or check for an answer? Anyway, if you’re using sparkpost on all three sites, with our extension, be sure all domains are validated on sparkpost and check for any possible alert on the sparkpost console.

Bad request is usually associated with: not verified domains, missing credit card or invalid api key.

Stefano.

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi about the alter in the Newsletter plugin, your wordpress internal scheduler is not working correctly. On https://www.thenewsletterplugin.com/documentation/newsletter-delivery-engine you can found some solution to this problem. The more easy is to ask the provider to install a cron job.

Stefano.

LOIGNE Nans
    Participant

Hi stefano, i’ve settings mys domains fine (all green for sparkspot)

I’ve try diferents api key, nothing.

Sparkspot support don’t understand, config is ok.

I’ve this in diag :

Email sent with WordPress: SUCCESS
    Email sent with Newsletter (with a mail delivery extension): FAILED ()
    – You are using a mail delivery extension. Check and test its configuration.

Hi, I’m not able to see unanswered ticket in our system could you open it again or check for an answer?

Ticket is open with id #50219, October 27, 2017 4:50 pm.

LOIGNE Nans
    Participant

For my both problematic website :

relations-pro.fr
    StatusVerified
    Ready For Verified domains can be ready for sending (From), sending with DKIM signing, and/or bounce (Return Path) usage. Sending, Bounce, DKIM Signing

namasthe.fr
    StatusVerified
    Ready For Verified domains can be ready for sending (From), sending with DKIM signing, and/or bounce (Return Path) usage. Sending, Bounce, DKIM Signing

LOIGNE Nans
    Participant

All my websites are on same server, but in webhost different.

If i try to send with your plugin from http://www.znart.eu for example, that’s work :
    Success. You should see the test message in SparkPost panel.
    Debug info: { “results”: { “total_rejected_recipients”: 0, “total_accepted_recipients”: 1, “id”: “138763787322288828” } }

If i try since the both websites namasthe.Fr and relations-pro.fr, i’ve this error :
    404 – Bad request

LOIGNE Nans
    Participant

Hi, i’ve try on namasthe.fr to remove all database (after backup) and reinstall website, just with newsletter plugin and sparspot module.

I’ve generated a new api key for this test.

Even if it’s a fresh install, with a fresh sql database, and fresh api key, i’ve an error 400 – Bad request

LOIGNE Nans
    Participant

Find it !

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.