Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Update sql database table concerning list_1 to list_5

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi there!
    I had to make a new “wp_newsletter” table within the WordPress Database – made up of entries of 5 older tables. By copy-pasting the lines within an exported .csv file it worked more or less fine: In PHPmyadmin I imported a .odt of the compiled rows with titles to the new “temp_wp_newsletter”. Because all the field specific settings concerning Type, collation, attributes etc WERE NOT CORRECT I truncated the before backuped “wp_newsletter” and copied the data only of “temp_wp_newsletter” into it. Now everything LOOKED super-fine. So far obviously only the four lists seem uncomplete:

Whereas LibreOffice as well as PHPmyadmin do show 132 “1”-entries for “list_2” for example newsletter_subscription_lists shows only 4.
    -> Is there any way to delete a cache or reread plugins database entries ?!

Thank you vefry much for any Idea, your Mysql-Newbie (;

Anonymous
    Inactive

When I export List 2 the correct number of subsribers is exported: 132. So may I conclude, that the “newsletter_subscription_lists” just shows an old value – before my new compilation was injected? When I manually edit an existing subscriber to be part of List 2, the number augments to 5!

Stefano
    Keymaster

newsletter_subscription_lists is only the list definition. You can change the definition on list management panel. If a list is missing the label but used it won’t appear, just give it a label.
    Stefano.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Stefano!
    Thanks for your answer – no the label is alright! The shown number pof subscribers doesn’t correspond to the database!

Seb

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.