Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support {unsubscription_url} not redirecting correctly

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey 🙂
    When using {unsubscription_url} or other short codes, they redirect to the right URL (i.e. http://url/?nltr=MTA7Mjc5O%5B…%5D) but the page will just display the regular newsletter registration form. Same happens when filling out the registration form and the success message/page should appear, it only displays the registration page again.

Any ideas on how to solve this issue?

Best regards

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, could you check what’s inside your newsletter dedicated page (see the plugin main settings) and if there you can see only the shortcode [newsletter]?

Thank you, Stefano.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Stefano,

Thanks for your quick response. I’m currently using [newsletter_form form="1"] as I have defined a custom form.

There it is defined as

<p>Register for the newsletter blabla<br><br></p>

<div class="tnp tnp-subscription">
    	<form method="post" action="http:/url/?na=s" onsubmit="return newsletter_check(this)">
    		<div class="tnp-field tnp-field-email"><label>E-Mail*</label><input class="tnp-email" type="email" name="ne" required></div>
    		<div class="tnp-field tnp-field-profile"><label>Firm</label><input class="tnp-profile tnp-profile-6" type="text" name="np6"></div>

[...]
    		<div class="tnp-field tnp-field-list"><label><input class="tnp-preference" type="checkbox" name="nl[]" value="18"/> This and that</label></div>
    		</div>
    		<!-- some more information about the registration -->
    		<div class="tnp-field tnp-field-button"><input class="tnp-submit" type="submit" value="Register for the newsletter"></div>
    	</form>
    </div>

Was this the wrong approach? I wanted to add additional information above and below the form fields.
    Thank you in advance.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sorry to push this, but I’m really hoping for a solution to this issue 🙂

Best regards and thank you in advance.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve just now tried to use [newsletter]. This time it works, but isn’t it possible to use a custom form as I did?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.