Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support {unsubscription_confirm_url} message failure

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello,

I am having issues getting the {unsubscription_confirm_url} to behave properly on my site. The subscription and change profile functions are working properly with my newsletter sign up form, but unsubscribing is faulty.

I offer the {unsubscription_url} option on users’ profile pages. When they click this, they are pushed to the cancellation message page properly, but when they then click the {unsubscription_confirm_url} link on that page they are pushed to a blank page at my site domain.

Their account is successfully unsubscribed, but they would not know because they are simply pushed to a blank page. They do not get a page with the goodbye message, and the goodbye email is not sent even though it is enabled in the plugin.

Does this issue sound familiar?

Thank you for your help,
    Johnny

Stefano
    Keymaster

Yes, there is a bug introduced yesterday with WPML compatibility pack. Update to version 5.5.7, should be solved.

Let me know, Stefano.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you for the update, Stefano.

I updated to v5.5.7. Now when a user clicks the {unsubscribe_confirm_url} link they are pushed to my site home page, but there is still no goodbye message page, nor a goodbye email sent.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.