Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Unsubscribe URL in the Newsletter do not work properly

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    stefan-franz
    Participant

Hallo,

the link in the newsletter: {unsubscription_url} calls the right site, but the following message ist displyed:

“Subscriber not found, the data is probably already deleted. There is nothing else to do.”

But the subscriber is in the list an nothing was deleted. And i ask if there a option possible, that the subscriber has to klick first to a button of this page and after that he would remove. (not immediately by click to the link in the newsletter mail).

The “edit profile page” – {profile_url} – shows the entry of the subscriber double with each other

I use the latest version: 5.6.5 of the newsletter plugin.

It’s now ot but:
    Can i scedule a newsletter to plan date and time for sending? “Continue sending” option in the newsletter editor do not work.
    I did adjust the time zone to amsterdam (where i live).

Thanks für your answer.

Best Regards – Stefan

Georg
    Participant

Same with me:

In the email I found the following header:
    List-Unsubscribe: <https://{MyDomain}/?na=u&nk=1-a6dc08e03b&nek=3->

After changing the value of the variable
    na=u
    to
    na=uc
    the answer of the newsletter plugin was correct.

WordPress 4.9.8, Newsletter Plugin Version 5.6.5

stefan-franz
    Participant

Hallo, after the update to 5.6.6 the Unsubscribe link in the e-mail now is working.

But the error after klick “edit the subscription” is still there: It displays the data of subscription twice each other.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.