Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Unsubscribe link on pages

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Participant

Hi, I am new to the Newsletter plugin, and am enjoying setting it up. I have one simple question please, concerning cancelling or unsubscribing. I want to have the Double Step version for security reasons.

As far as I can tell, the main way to get the opportunity to unsubscribe is via a link in an email/newsletter. A shortcode or tag links to the profile page. There is also the option to change profile or unsubscribe from the website rather than from an email immediately after someone has subscribed, but that only works because the subscriber’s email is already inserted.

What I want, if it is possible, is to have an unsubscribe button similar to a double opt-in Subscribe button, that sends a confirmation email to the subscriber, and then activates the Unsubscribe when a reply is received. Does that make sense? And is it possible please?

Thanks.

Anonymous
    Participant

Sorry about “Anonymous”. I am unkleE or EricH.

Anonymous
    Participant

I realise now that Newsletter wasn’t designed to do what I’m wanting. I will try a different plugin. Please disregard this question. Thanks.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.