Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Unsubscribe Link does not work in the real newsletter modus

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    LittleWombat
    Participant

Hello everyone,

I have a problem with the unsubscribtion link in my Email Footer. I usually use the templates for the creation of newsletters (also the footer). Now we recognized that the automatically generated links (unsubscribe / edit settings / etc) do not work. In the testing mode AS ALSO with the real subscribers. Unfortunately we got many complaints.

How can I edit these links or rather how can I add a unsubscribe link in my Email footer?
    Thanks in advance for your help.

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, those kinds of links must be generated “per subscriber” since they contain the subscriber’s token. What kind of link is received when you send the newsletter? Can you create a newsletter, and add test @ thenewsletterplugin . com as “test” subscriber and send a test to that address?

LittleWombat
    Participant

Hallo Stefano,

thanks for your help. I send a (real) newsletter to your email address.

Stefano
    Keymaster

I’ve received the test and the links are ok. They lead the subscriber to the /newsletter page on your site but apparently, that page does not contain the [newsletter] shortcode, so the messages are not shown.
    Please check if that page is correctly configured, it should contain only the [newsletter] shortcode.

LittleWombat
    Participant

Hello Stefano, thanks for your help. Finally we found the solution: we added a new footer (as a text) and added the tag {unsubscription_confirm_url}. Now it works. Thanks a lot!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Unsubscribe Link does not work in the real newsletter modus’ is closed to new replies.