Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Undefined variable; undefined index

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Following on from my previous thread, I’ve upgraded from Newsletter 5.4.0 to 5.4.4.
    The log on the ‘history’ tab now works, but whenever someone subscribes, or clicks a confirmation link, a page of errors is generated, which did not occur before the update. Eg on a confirmation link I get the following. The actual subscription process works fine as far as I can tell though:

Notice: Undefined variable: id_or_email in /home/xxxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/newsletter/includes/module.php on line 1172

Notice: Undefined index: list_21_status in /home/xxxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/newsletter/includes/module.php on line 1208

[the above repeats, incrementing from list_21 to list_40]

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/xxxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/newsletter/includes/module.php:1172) in /home/xxxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/newsletter/subscription/subscription.php on line 406

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/xxxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/newsletter/includes/module.php:1172) in /home/xxxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/newsletter/subscription/subscription.php on line 1025

Thank you!

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi thank you for reporting. Try to save the lists setting panel to solve the problem and be sure to run the version 5.4.4. What’s strange, the init should have initialized the lists, we’re going to check that case.

Stefano.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you – that fixed it!

I looked to see if I could make a modest donation in recognition of your support here, but there is only the premium product. I realise this isn’t a huge amount, but our website is only for a small club with no budget for anything!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.