Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Undefined Array Key and Header Modification Warnings in ‘Subscription.php

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Dear Support,

I hope this message finds you well. I am encountering some issues with the ‘newsletter/subscription’ plugin on my WordPress website. After a new user signs up for the newsletter, the expected welcome page is not displayed as it should. Instead, a series of warnings are shown. I would appreciate your assistance in resolving this issue.

The problem can be summarized as follows:

After a user successfully signs up for the newsletter, the welcome page fails to appear as intended.
    Instead of the welcome page, the following warnings are displayed:

Warning: Undefined array key “profile_1_status” in /var/www/web23793829/html/jugend/jugend/wp-content/plugins/newsletter/subscription/subscription.php on line 618

Warning: Undefined array key “profile_2_status” in /var/www/web23793829/html/jugend/jugend/wp-content/plugins/newsletter/subscription/subscription.php on line 618

Warning: Undefined array key “profile_3_status” in /var/www/web23793829/html/jugend/jugend/wp-content/plugins/newsletter/subscription/subscription.php on line 618

Additionally, there are header modification warnings:

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/web23793829/html/jugend/jugend/wp-content/plugins/newsletter/subscription/subscription.php:618) in /var/www/web23793829/html/jugend/jugend/wp-content/plugins/newsletter/subscription/subscription.php on line 413

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/web23793829/html/jugend/jugend/wp-content/plugins/newsletter/subscription/subscription.php:618) in /var/www/web23793829/html/jugend/jugend/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1427

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/web23793829/html/jugend/jugend/wp-content/plugins/newsletter/subscription/subscription.php:618) in /var/www/web23793829/html/jugend/jugend/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1430

Thank you for your attention to this matter. If you require any further information, please let me know. I look forward to your prompt response.

Best regards,
    Lars Becker

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, try to go to Subscription/Custom Fields and save the options in that panel, even if empty.
    Meanwhile we check why it is happening, since that value should be initialized.
    You should even check if your site is in debug mode looking into the file wp-config.php for a define(‘WP_DDBUG’, true) and set it to false, otherwise warnings are exposed to users.

supspring
    Participant

I have now recognized the problem. The error comes with PHP version 8 and newer. With PHP version 7.4 there is no bug. It would be good to solve this problem in a timely manner. Best regards

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.