Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Unable To Access Admin Pages

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    CamdenJaxx
    Participant

Since updating to 6.1.8, only the original administrator account is able to access all of the admin pages.

After the update, I ensured that access for Editors was enabled; even after doing so, still my Editors cannot access 90% of the administration pages. I even attempted to promote one of the Editors to Administrator and still they are not able to access. The only pages that are reliable in access across Admin and Editor roles are the Index and Create Newsletter pages.

I have reviewed the list of plugins that have issues with TNP and I have not now, nor have I ever had, any of these installed.

If this isn’t resolved soon, I’m afraid we’ll need to move away from TNP, something I don’t wish to do, but will need to do. As such, any assistance on resolving this issue/bug is most appreciated!

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, editors cannot access all pages, for example the main setting page is not allowed to editors. Which pages are you looking to open to editors?

Stefano.

CamdenJaxx
    Participant

Stefano,

Thanks for getting back to me so soon!

The Editor role should ideally be able to view all subscribers, as well as all newsletters.

I’m not sure why these (as well as all other pages) are not enabled for the admin pages, as your documentation states “Enabling access to the editors means blog users with editor role can use the Newsletter. Every part of the Newsletter plugin from the configuration panels to the newsletter composer panel.” If this is not the case, then the documentation should be updated to reflect this.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.