Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support The Delivery Engine Speed tweak

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    GTCDesign
    Participant

Hi,
    I’ve been using this on several websites for quite a while, this has been a great Newsletter system. I am quite happy with the delivery speed I have with my current servers, I have never received a complaint other than concerns over the nagging delivery speed message. I would like to either adjust your plugin to be happy delivering at slower speed or just remove the nagging message. Can you please point me to where I can change this? In the code if needed.
    This issue is the only reason I look for other newsletter services, I would prefer to buy yours.
    Thanks Glen

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, can you help me understading which is the message shown in the admin side?

We removed one of the messages and left only the one reporting a late scheduler execution, but we should address this topic since it is creating confusion.

The message is not about the delivery speed is about how the WordPress scheduler is working. Newsletter relies on that scehduler to send messages (at speed set on main settings).

Thank you for your help!

Stefano.

GTCDesign
    Participant

Hi Stefano,
    Thanks for your fast reply.
    I’m getting “The WP scheduler doesn’t seem to be running correctly for Newsletter. Read this page to solve the problem”.
    I’d rather not have this message appear, I’ve been using this plugin for quite a long time on several sites and it’s always delivered reliably. I don’t wish to change my server settings.
    Thanks again Glen

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.