Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Text rendering on top of text

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    lalune
    Participant

I have Newsletter v7.0.2 installed on WordPress v5.6. It’s been a while since I’ve mailed out a newsletter, but now I go to do it and with the current version installed and the text is piling up on each other…a whole paragraph of text is being placed on one single line making it completely unreadable. I’ve tried editing it in Chrome and Firefox and have sent out a test and the test came through the same. Any ideas of what could be happening? TIA.

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, could you share a screenshot? Thanks!

lalune
    Participant

I don’t know what I’m doing wrong here. I reply and it doesn’t seem to be getting posted. 🙁

lalune
    Participant

No matter how I try to include the URL, it prevents my post from being posted. How can I include a screenshot? Thanks.

lalune
    Participant

Well, this is frustrating. Even trying to get help, I can’t because THIS interface is not cooperating. I have no means to supply a screenshot. Neither using the “img” link, nor the “Link” link seems to work. Every time I do it, my post doesn’t get added.

Trying to search online for any help for this plugin, because of its generic name, makes it impossible to find info specific to this plugin.

Looks like I’ll just have to uninstall it. What a shame as it’s the one I’ve been using since its beginnings.

lalune
    Participant

I’ve been digging more and it may be a problem with TinyMCE. The source code is showing “line-height: 1px;” everywhere. I have no idea why no one else seems to be having this problem.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.