Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Newsletter API in Swagger testing endpoints not working?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello,

Does anyone know why I’m receiving the following error in every request I try to execute at the Swagger documentation that enables you to test the endpoints?

{
    “code”: “rest_no_route”,
    “message”: “No route was found matching the URL and request method”,
    “data”: {
    “status”: 404
    }
    }

If there is an issue with the API itself, how can I try the API out without a HTTPS connection in localhost or a live website (which implies HTTPS)? I have tried to create a HTTPS connection in localhost with WordPress but I was not able to.

I would appreciate any help. Thank you in advance.

Gioacchino
    Participant

Hello,

the test you did with Swagger UI directly from the API reference doesn’t work because it points to the wrong domain, that is https://www.thenewsletterplugin.com. To test API in localhost without HTTPS you need to set define ('NEWSLETTER_REST_ALLOW_NON_HTTPS_REQUEST', true); in wp-config.php. Here you can find the updated documentation.

Kind regards,
    Gioacchino

Anonymous
    Inactive

Damm even I am having a similar kind of issue, I have searched all over the internet and even have posted on number of threads on different forum, no solution seems to work. I am really frustrated, can anyone of you here help me resolve this issue, I am very much tired now.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.