Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support {subscription_confirmation_url} doesn’t appear to generate a URL in the e-mail

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Tony Robinson
    Participant

I have uploaded the Advanced Import addon onto my site.
    Then I created a newsletter and included the {subscription_confirmation_url} as a button and as a hyperlink in the body of the e-mail in order to see how it works.
    I have sent the newseltter to the test subscriber, however the button and hyperlink don’t work. When I hover over the button and the hyperlink there is no evidence of the specific URL. However, on other buttons and hyperlinks, I see at the bottom of my browser window (thuderbird) that those URLs are correctly included.
    I then imported a test e-mail address via the Advanced Import addon, as an unconfirmed subscriber, without any problems in the import. I then attempted to send the newsletter to this new unconfirmed subscriber, but I had the same results as with the newsletter to the test subscriber, i.e. the button and hyperlink don’t have the associated specific URL.

Is there something else I have to do get the {subscription_confirmation_url} to work?

Many thanks in advance,
    Tony

Tony Robinson
    Participant

I’ve found the problem. The actual link should be: {subscription_confirm_url}

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.