Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Subscription form does not work

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    etienne
    Participant

I use the basic free version of Newsletter.
    My WordPress site uses the twenty-four bloc theme. I found the bloc ‘Newsletter subscription form’ but it does not work.
    The page ‘Newsletter’ is not of any help.
    Other plugins I use : – includeme (excellent thank you), My private site, WP forms, WP mail SMTP, WP mail Logging. Everything works fine except Newsletter subscription form.

Michael
    Keymaster

Hello, and thanks for using our plugin.

Can you please describe more in detail what exactly doesn’t work with the subscription form? Do you have a live example of the form?

Thanks,
    Michael

etienne
    Participant

Hi Michael,
    You can try https://chalet.rosenstiehl.net the Newsletter page is under Contact in the Navigation.
    You also have the subscription block in the SideBar. Thanks Etienne

etienne
    Participant

Michael,
    I use My Private Site and this may cause the problème. I deactivated it for you to be able to test and view the result I have. it is difficult to give more details. The form just does not appear on the Newsletter page. Same problème on the sidebar Subscription block. Tell me if you need more. Thanks. Etienne

etienne
    Participant

I tried another installation on a simpler website. I now use the Twenty-one theme because it provides widget. Subscription form still not working ( https://www.rosenstiehl.net/newsletter ). I may miss one point in the installation process. Thanks in advance for your time and efforts. Etienne

Michael
    Keymaster

Hello, I took a look at rosenstiehl.net/newsletter and it looks like the subscription form is correctly working there. Can you confirm this?

Michael

etienne
    Participant

Hi Michael,
    Thank you for considering my problem. I am afraid you’re right. In fact, it still does not work on Firefox. After reading your message I tested on Edge and Chrome and the page Newsletter seems to be working fine on these two browsers. Any idea on the reason why Firefox is reacting differently. Regards. Etienne

etienne
    Participant

Hello, I found the source of my problem. The search engine Qwant addon VIPrivacy was too strict. Newsletter works as promised. Ticket can be claused. Sorry for taking your time on a problem you did not cause.
    Best regards. Etienne

Michael
    Keymaster

Hello,

there is absolutely no problem, I’m happy it works for you now!

Have a nice day,
    Michael

coldbluts
    Participant

Thank you for considering my problem. I am afraid you’re right. In fact, it still does not work on Firefox.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Subscription form does not work’ is closed to new replies.