Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Subscription Form

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Chris1977
    Participant

Hello,

please have a look at my website: http://bit.ly/RwJtmU

In the right sidebar you can see two subscription forms: the upper is from Mailchimp, the lower is from the newsletter plugin. What is the correct code so that the newwsletter plugin form looks exactly like the mailchimp form?

Chris

Stefano
    Keymaster

You should copy exactly the code of the form you want changing the form action to http://yourdomain.com/?na=s, the email filed name to “ne”, the name field name to “nn” and the last name field name to “ns”.

Bye, Stefano.

Chris1977
    Participant

Thank you for your information. However, I don’t get it to work right now.

This is the mailchimp code. Would you please give me the correct code for

<div class="rehub_chimp centered_form">
    <h3>GET THE LATEST NEWS DIRECTLY IN YOUR INBOX. SIGNUP TO OUR NEWSLETTER NOW!</h3>
    <!-- Begin MailChimp Signup Form -->
    <link href="//cdn-images.mailchimp.com/embedcode/classic-10_7.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">
    <style type="text/css">
    	#mc_embed_signup{background:#fff; clear:left; font:14px Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif; }
    	/* Add your own MailChimp form style overrides in your site stylesheet or in this style block.
    	   We recommend moving this block and the preceding CSS link to the HEAD of your HTML file. */
    </style>
    <div id="mc_embed_signup">
    <form action="//digitalforex.us8.list-manage.com/subscribe/post?u=f776785e13048ededfee5bcd2&id=929f032758" method="post" id="mc-embedded-subscribe-form" name="mc-embedded-subscribe-form" class="validate" target="_blank" novalidate>
        <div id="mc_embed_signup_scroll">

<div class="indicates-required"><span class="asterisk">*</span> indicates required</div>
    <div class="mc-field-group">
    	<label for="mce-EMAIL">Email Address  <span class="asterisk">*</span>
    </label>
    	<input type="email" value="" name="EMAIL" class="required email" id="mce-EMAIL">
    </div>
    	<label for="mce-FNAME">First Name  <span class="asterisk">*</span>
    </label>
    	<input type="text" value="" name="FNAME" class="required" id="mce-FNAME">
    </div>
    	<label for="mce-LNAME">Last Name  <span class="asterisk">*</span>
    </label>
    	<input type="text" value="" name="LNAME" class="required" id="mce-LNAME">
    </div>
    	<div id="mce-responses" class="clear">
    		<div class="response" id="mce-error-response" style="display:none"></div>
    		<div class="response" id="mce-success-response" style="display:none"></div>
    	</div>    <!-- real people should not fill this in and expect good things - do not remove this or risk form bot signups-->
        <div style="position: absolute; left: -5000px;" aria-hidden="true"><input type="text" name="b_f776785e13048ededfee5bcd2_929f032758" tabindex="-1" value=""></div>
        <div class="clear"><input type="submit" value="Subscribe" name="subscribe" id="mc-embedded-subscribe" class="button"></div>
        </div>
    </form>
    </div>
    <script type='text/javascript' src='//s3.amazonaws.com/downloads.mailchimp.com/js/mc-validate.js'></script><script type='text/javascript'>(function($) {window.fnames = new Array(); window.ftypes = new Array();fnames[0]='EMAIL';ftypes[0]='email';fnames[1]='FNAME';ftypes[1]='text';fnames[2]='LNAME';ftypes[2]='text';fnames[3]='WPCTAID';ftypes[3]='text';fnames[4]='WPCTAVID';ftypes[4]='text';fnames[5]='PHONE';ftypes[5]='phone';}(jQuery));var $mcj = jQuery.noConflict(true);</script>
    <!--End mc_embed_signup-->

This is newsletter plugin code:

<div class="rehub_chimp centered_form">
    <h3>GET THE LATEST NEWS DIRECTLY IN YOUR INBOX. SIGNUP TO OUR NEWSLETTER NOW!</h3>
    <script type="text/javascript">
    //<![CDATA[
    if (typeof newsletter_check !== "function") {
    window.newsletter_check = function (f) {
        var re = /^([a-zA-Z0-9_\.\-\+])+\@(([a-zA-Z0-9\-]{1,})+\.)+([a-zA-Z0-9]{2,})+$/;
        if (!re.test(f.elements["ne"].value)) {
            alert("The email is not correct");
            return false;
        }
        if (f.elements["nn"] && (f.elements["nn"].value == "" || f.elements["nn"].value == f.elements["nn"].defaultValue)) {
            alert("The name is not correct");
            return false;
        }
        if (f.elements["ns"] && (f.elements["ns"].value == "" || f.elements["ns"].value == f.elements["ns"].defaultValue)) {
            alert("The last name is not correct");
            return false;
        }
        for (var i=1; i<20; i++) {
        if (f.elements["np" + i] && f.elements["np" + i].required && f.elements["np" + i].value == "") {
            alert("");
            return false;
        }
        }
        if (f.elements["ny"] && !f.elements["ny"].checked) {
            alert("You must accept the privacy statement");
            return false;
        }
        return true;
    }
    }
    //]]>
    </script>

<div class="tnp tnp-subscription">
    <form method="post" action="https://digitalforex.com/?na=s" onsubmit="return newsletter_check(this)">

<table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="3" border="0">

<!-- first name -->
    <tr>
    	<th>Name</th>
    	<td><input class="tnp-firstname" type="text" name="nn" size="30"required></td>
    </tr>

<!-- last name -->
    <tr>
    	<th>Last name</th>
    	<td><input class="tnp-lastname" type="text" name="ns" size="30"required></td>
    </tr>

<!-- email -->
    <tr>
    	<th>Email</th>
    	<td align="left"><input class="tnp-email" type="email" name="ne" size="30" required></td>
    </tr>

<tr>
    	<td colspan="2" class="tnp-td-privacy">
    		<input type="checkbox" name="ny" required>&nbsp;Subscribing I accept the privacy rules of this site
    	</td>
    </tr>

<tr>
    	<td colspan="2" class="tnp-td-submit">
    		<input class="tnp-submit" type="submit" value="Subscribe"/>
    	</td>
    </tr>

</table>
    </form>
    </div>

Can you send me the correct code for newsletter plugin?

Chris1977
    Participant

Would you please help me?

Chris1977
    Participant

Hey, you cannot help? Then please let me know…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.