Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support subscripe on registration with buddypress – suppress confirmation email

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    creagenzia
    Participant

Hi

I collect subscribers by double optin and they eventually register on my site. As soon as they register, I want to link wp-users with the subscribers by forcing subscription on registration (this works fine so far).

but – I don’t want them to again get a confirmation email. Even if I switch this off in the settings they are getting it. I think this suppression option for confirmation and welcome emails only works for registration through the standard wordpress registration but not for buddypress registration…?

(btw. the optin boxes (unchecked or checked) also don’t show on the bp registration and using this option, no subscription is accepted, even when “checked” option is selected).

Is there a way to fix this for buddypress registration, at least so there is no confirmation mail sent again? I really need this and am happy even with a dirty fix 🙂

Hope I make myself clear. Thank you for your help.

Regards
    Michel

creagenzia
    Participant

Hello Stefano

With regard to my last post I kindly ask you to give me a feedback if and how a suppression of the confirmation mail upon buddypress registration (without affecting the normal newsletter signup) could be achieved.

I am stuck at this point and would be grateful for a hint.

thank you

Michel

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.