Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Subscribers not recieving Newsletters/corfirmation mail anymore

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    paulcave_photo
    Participant

Hello,
    for a few days now almost none (about 5%) of my subscribers are actually receiving newsletters.
    The emails are still sent but never arrive in the subscribers’ inboxes.
    New subscribers also won’t receive the email containing the confirmation link –
    I have tried it myself with multiple accounts, none will come through.

This happened even though I changed no settings in the last few weeks – thus, I have no clue as to the reason for this issue.

Any ideas are much appreciated,
    thanks in advance.

Farant
    Participant

Hi,

A: are you getting mails from other persons? And can you send emails by your mail client?
    B: is the mailing function still working? Go to “Newsletter / Status / Mailing” and click on “Send a test message”. And wait. And check your junk folder.
    C: do you have a contact form on your page with you as the receiver? Try to send a message with this form. And wait. And check your junk folder.

Check https://www.thenewsletterplugin.com/documentation/email-sending-issues for more

Greetings

paulcave_photo
    Participant

When I wrote this I honestly didn’t understand some of the ideas in the documentation, but after doing a bunch of tests in the last days, it’s pretty safe to say the problem can’t be with the Newsletter plugin. Thanks for taking the time to answer, but sorry I guess this forum can’t help me anymore. (I wish you could just close your own threads though)
    Well anyway, no further efforts needed, thanks anyhow.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.