Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Subscriber page not showing subscriber info / Subscriber not logged in

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Johann Swan
    Participant

Hi,
    The issue is in two parts regarding new subscribers.
    I have setup some locked content for new subscribers only. The sign up process works fine, Welcome emails work fine.

The {unlock_url} in the Welcome email opens the correct page with the now unlocked content ( …[/newsletter_lock] ), BUT whenever the links to the download(s) is selected (click) I now get a error: Forbidden – You don’t have permission to access /wp-content/uploads/folder/filename.zip on this server. (previous error was: You need to be signed in to access this file)

Second issue: the {profile_form} on the profile page is not displaying any subscriber content. It displays the sign up form with the {profile_form} brackets below it.

This was tested and was working 100% before site launch a couple of weeks ago and have since had subscribers. Issue was pointed out to me 3 days ago.

Any ideas or where I should go look for a solution?

– Johan

Stefano
    Keymaster

H, the permission error comes from your server, you need to ask the provider to correct the file permissions.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.