Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Struggling With TN Plugin Form

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Bizzy
    Participant

Hello there,

I don’t know where to start but I am having so much struggle with the TNP (The Newsletter Plugin) form for my visitors to register. And my online business has been delayed for almost three weeks due to the fact that this issue has been taking too long to be solved. The Newsletter Plugin is already activated and is all smoothly operated. I run an Elementor Theme but I can’t seem to figure out the issue.

All I want is to have The Newsletter Plugin Registration Form (like the one on their website’s Footer) on my Elementor Theme site. Right now I am out of options.

Please I am desperate in NEED of your help.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
    Thank you.

Bismarck

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, you should simply create a page and add in it the [newsletter_form] shorcode. When installed, Newsletter already create a “service” page with a shortcode to shoe service message but even the subscription form. Look at your WP pages, it should be there.
    S.

Bizzy
    Participant

Hi Stefano, thanks, let me check it. Cheers!

Bizzy
    Participant

Hi Stefano, thank you so much for your direction. Well, it’s working now. I actually was looking for the “Subscription bar” instead of the “Newsletter page”, but this will do it for now. Issue solved! Thank you so much.
    Blessings!
    Bismarck 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.