Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Statistics of sent newsletter

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Naktinuke
    Participant

Hello,

we are using free version of plugin. Till last summer it was possibility to check general statistics about newsletter (how much subscribers received, how much of them opened an email and how much of them clicked any link). We need only general statistics, i.e. not important what exactly link was clicked and who exactly opened and email. But since last summer I see, that 0,00% of users even opened an email. It can’t be so, because at least my colleagues open such an emails. I checked sendgrid – emails are getting to receipents. Just statistics are shown wrongly. Could anyone suggest please how can I repair it?

Naktinuke
    Participant

Hi once again,

I was looking for settings of emails tracking, and I found, that in Advanced Setting the value Newsletters tracking default set to “Yes”. But when I checked News;etters -> Statistics -> Last newsletters Details : at this page last sent newsletters “Tracking” column since 2018.08.30 shows “No”… But if settings of Newsletters tracking default set to “Yes” I suppose it had to be tracking information… Is it possibility to repair it for upcomming newsletters?

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, check the newsletter list where the tracking column should be reported. Is it set to yes or not? The newsletter default is just the default setting when the newsletter is created the first time, but if you set the specific newsletter to no it is kept as no… and if you duplicate a newsletter with no tracking active it keep the no tracking setting (even if it can be changed).

There was a reason to set the tracking to “no” and maybe that choice has been “propagated” duplicating an old newsletter to create the new ones?

Naktinuke
    Participant

Dear Stefano, thank you very much for your suggestion! You are completely right! I even didn’t know that it is possible to change somewhere else tracking status:). And you are right too, that a newsletter everytime is copied and changed it’s text (leaving all the style), that’s why the problem everytime repeats. You resqued me from a headache:). Thank you very much!!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.