Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Statistics error

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Giuseppe Marchese
    Participant

Hello,
    I have a problem with emails statistics.
    If I try to see them I received a critical error message. At the end of the message you can see the log.
    Someone could help me?
    Many thanks,
    Giuseppe

The log is:
    [27-Jul-2023 11:38:03 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method NewsletterStatistics::maybe_fix_sent_stats() in /web/htdocs/www.marchesegiuseppe.com/home/wp-content/plugins/newsletter-reports/view.php:14
    Stack trace:
    #0 /web/htdocs/www.marchesegiuseppe.com/home/wp-content/plugins/newsletter-reports/reports.php(194): require()
    #1 /web/htdocs/www.marchesegiuseppe.com/home/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(308): NewsletterReports->hook_newsletter_reports_view()
    #2 /web/htdocs/www.marchesegiuseppe.com/home/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(332): WP_Hook->apply_filters()
    #3 /web/htdocs/www.marchesegiuseppe.com/home/wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action()
    #4 /web/htdocs/www.marchesegiuseppe.com/home/wp-admin/admin.php(259): do_action()
    #5 {main}
    thrown in /web/htdocs/www.marchesegiuseppe.com/home/wp-content/plugins/newsletter-reports/view.php on line 14

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, which version of the newsletter reports addon are you running? Can you update to the latest version?

Giuseppe Marchese
    Participant

The Reports plugin version is 4.1.9.
    At the momenti I cannot update it because my license is espired

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.