Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Sending Newsletter is not working

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

When I send Newsletter to emails that register to receive Newsletter they don’ get anything.

when I send test it works:
    This Email is sent by PHPMailer of WordPress

Any ideas/help?

TIA

Stefano
    Keymaster

Is the test working using the address not receiving the real newsletter? When you test a newsletter is it delivered?

Stefano.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Stefano,
    I was so frustrated that I deactivated your plugin. I really tried to make it work as I love all the awesome features. I worked on the setup since yesterday and couldn’t make it send the newsletter.

I am trying another plugin “Email Subscribers & Newsletters” and it worked immediately. It’s not as beautiful as yours, but the setup took me just few minutes.

Before I posted the request, I read your documents, went over and over all the setting. Tried all the tests that are available. They all worked, but when I send the newsletter it was never received.

I am not sure what to think. I would love to use your plugin if I can make it work.

TIA

holidaysineymet
    Participant

Hello Stefano,

Some of the people registered to receive our newsletters never receive them. When I check their email address, it says that all is ok. What’s the problem, please?
    Thank you in advance.

Regards,
    Isabelle

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.