Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Sender address is stuck at just "@"

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    John Loda
    Participant

So I’m using the mailjet extension, I followed all the steps and did a test email which I got it to “succeed” on the newsletter plugin. No email was sent to the tester email so I followed the steps to go to my mailjet account and look at the “sender addresses” tab and look for “pending” senders. There is a pending sender there but it has an email address of just “@”.

I have my sender email address in newsletter plugin set to “sales@tradingcardmint.com” and can send emails via wordpress correctly so I have that setting correct. Am I missing something?

Thanks!

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, for paid extensions, please open a support ticket so the right person can check your specific problem. Please, provide a mailjet screenshot in the ticket since what you’re seeing is, clearly, not correct.

Stefano.

John Loda
    Participant

Hi Stefano,

I tried to open a support ticket but I’m getting this error message when doing so:

The page you are trying to access is restricted due to a security rule.

If you believe the security rule is affecting the normal operation of your website, contact your host support team and provide detailed instructions how to recreate this error.
    They will be able to assist you with rectifying the problem and adjusting the security configuration if needed.

John Loda
    Participant

Nevermind, it went through.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.