Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Send welcome message based on list

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Andrea-tabbles
    Participant

Hi there,

paying customer here, I have all the extensions.

I want the new subscribers of “list 2” to immediately receive the custom welcome message for “list 2”, and new subscribers for “list 3” get the message for “list 3”.

I tried with the auto-responder, but I can’t get the time to 0 (if I set it to 0 it doesn’t get triggered) and the best I could get was a 5 minutes wait (1 hour + test mode).

Am I on the right path? Or what?

Thanks 🙂

Stefano
    Keymaster

We have a number of requests for those feature, it is planned after the release with support of WPML and Polylang.

You cannot customize the welcome email, but you can customize the welcome page setting in the [newsletter_form] shortcode the attribute confirmation_url for an alternative confirmation/welcome page. Seeat the end of this documentation page: https://www.thenewsletterplugin.com/documentation/subscription-form-shortcodes

Stefano.

Andrea-tabbles
    Participant

Thank you Stefano,

I’m using a custom built signup form, is there any way to use the confirmation_url via <input/>?

<form action="https://tag-forge.com/?na=s" method="post">

<input name="nl[]" type="hidden" value="2" />

<input class="tnp-email" style="padding: 10px 2%; width: 80%; min-width: auto; margin-bottom: 5px; min-height: 45px;" name="ne" required="" type="email" placeholder="Enter your email here" />

<input class="tnp-submit" style="font-family: Open Sans, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #ffffff; background: #9e0e20; display: inline-block; white-space: nowrap; min-height: 45px; margin: 0px 0px 0px 0px; padding: 0px 22px; text-decoration: none; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; font-style: normal; font-size: 13px; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; border-radius: 2px; vertical-align: top; height: auto; line-height: 150%;" type="submit" value="Subscribe" />

<div class="tnp-field tnp-field-privacy">
    <label>
    <input class="tnp-privacy" name="ny" required="" type="checkbox" /> 
    <a href="https://tabbles.net/privacy" target="_blank" rel="noopener">By subscribing I accept the privacy rules of this site</a></label>
    </div>

<div class="tnp-field tnp-field-button"></div>
    </form>
    Andrea-tabbles
    Participant

I also have to report a bug: I have a double opt-in subscription and when using the confirmation_url parameter, the subscriber is redirected to the confirmation_url as welcome message, not as confirmation – which is basically killing my need to have a double opt-in.

Jan
    Participant

We have a number of requests for those feature, it is planned after the release with support of WPML and Polylang.

Due to its more than 2 years ago: Is this feature already implemented?
    I didnt found an option to send list-specific welcome-messages?!

Jan
    Participant

*edit*
    I found the TNG-addon “Autoresponder”; it sounds exactly like the feature i was looking for 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.