Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Send Newsletter automatically every X months

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Participant

Hi there, I’m looking to send newsletters every 6 months. They are meant to be email reminders to the customer to replace his/her product against a new one. Is there a way this could be achieved with Automated? For example:

• one email should be send on 01.01. the next one 01.07.
    • and after two weeks the same thing again: one on 15.01. the next one in 15.07.
    • etc.

so in total 12 emails all repeating every 6 months. Is that possible with the addon? Thanks in advance for you help and clarification. Kind regards, Laurent

Michael
    Keymaster

Hello, support for premium addons is provided through our ticketing system only. Please open a ticket from this page: https://www.thenewsletterplugin.com/support

Thanks,
    Michael

Anonymous
    Participant

Hi Michael, thanks for you quick response!
    I wasn’t aware of that, sorry for waisting your time. I take it to the support ticket then. Kind regards, Laurent

Anonymous
    Participant

Just one problem. I can’t ask that question in your ticket system without being a customer already. So I have to subscribe to the plugin, to find out if it can be done? Not very customer friendly…

Michael
    Keymaster

Hello,

of course not, on your first topic you mentioned Automated and I supposed you were already using it. My fault, sorry about that. Anyway, what you really need is Autoresponder addon and yes, it can fit your needs. The only thing is we never tested such long spans but I think that with a correctly set cron, there’s no reason it won’t work.

Read more on Autorespondere here: https://www.thenewsletterplugin.com/autoresponder

Thanks,
    Michael

Anonymous
    Participant

Thanks Miachel! I’ll check that information out! Kind regards, Laurent

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.