Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support send email to users with same content of a profile field

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Soldoona
    Participant

Hi

I am a new user of the newsletter plugin and have some questions.

I like to give users the possibility to enroll for a newsletter about artists. As soon as there is a new blog post with a certain artist, I like to send an email to all users who have enrolled for this unique artist.

Therefore, I set up a subscription page with the fields email address and a profile field. I first tried to do it with a list, but there are so many artists that the dropdown menu or checkbox list would be too long. So it is better that a user can enter an artist by text and this has to be set up with a profile field (correct?).

– Is this the best way to set up the subscription page for my request?
    – How can I send an email to all users with the same content of a profile field?

Thank you for your support

Regards,
    Philipp

keenanmatthews
    Participant

Is anyone aware of how you could import contacts with a custom list filed filled in?

keenanmatthews
    Participant

I got it, however, I have thousands I would like to import from a CSV file but keeping getting [Invalid Email] errors

Kevin
    Participant

I have just purchased the pro version and I am getting the same Invalid email error, I have tried to upload CSV, I have cut and pasted the data into the text and added all separators and still get the errors.

I have a couple thousand contacts that I would like add

Can anyone help

Kevin
    Participant

I removed the header in the CSV file so it had just email, First Name, Last Name and it worked like a charm

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.