Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Scheduled Send E-mails

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Konyvtar2023
    Participant

Hello!
    I have a question that would greatly help my work in the field of sending newsletters. My sending options are limited on the e-mail server operated by my service provider. Specifically, I can send 100 letters from one mailbox, and I already have a total of 325 subscribers, which I would like to sort based on the possibility of the lists, so that it corresponds to the capacity. For example: Newsletter 1/100 subscribers
    Nevertheless, when I select which list I want to send to the subscribers, when I select the sending option, it selects 0, even though I have included 100 subscribers in the list.
    What could be the reason for this?
    Thank you in advance for your help!

Konyvtar2023
    Participant

Dear developer,
    Unfortunately, mass sending doesn’t work without listing, even though my limit is 100 people, so it should be good..
    By the way, the test email is good, and the delivery diagnostics are also valid, only the newsletters are not sent.
    The SMTP connection should also be suitable in terms of external conditions.
    What could be the reason for this?
    I would greatly appreciate your help!

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, the problem is not completely clear. Your provider is limiting the sending “speed” to 100 emails per day? You should consider to use an SMTP service with a free plan with higher limits, look at mailjet, sendgrid, mailgun, elasticemail, sparkpost for the one that offer a free plan. They’ll give you the SMTP parameters that can be used with an SMTP plugin.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.