Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support "Save" and "Save & preview" don't work anymore

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    epufoullins
    Participant

Hi,

The two button “Save” and “Save & preview” don’t work anymore.
    When I try to create a new newletter with the new composer, I click on the button “Save” but the newsletter is not saved. And with the button “Save & preview”, no save and no preview… Impossible to create a new nesletter. I tried with a new and with a copy (duplicate feature)

This issue is a new problem because it was working before (last newsletter sent was the 1er May).

Do you have any idea ?
    Thank you for your help
    Best regard
    Franck

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, can you help me to understand the error? Nothing happens, a blank page, … thank you. Meanwhile I’ll test it on my environment.

Stefano.

epufoullins
    Participant

Hi,
    When I click on “Save” Button, Nothing happens. No Blank page, no error. Nothing.
    Franck

epufoullins
    Participant

Hello,
    Any news ?
    Franck

epufoullins
    Participant

Hi,
    So I have tested without any other Plug in : Same issue. Button “Save” on newsletter creation page doesn’t work.
    In de debug mode,, When I click on this buttoon “Save”, i have the following message : When I click on save button, i have the following message :”Blocage d’une requête multiorigines (Cross-Origin Request) : la politique « Same Origin » ne permet pas de consulter la ressource distante située sur http://www.sarra-oullins.fr/?na=emails-composer-css&ver=0.025140736451537582&action=tnpc_css. Raison : l’en-tête CORS « Access-Control-Allow-Origin » est manquant.”

When i try to send an old newsletter, all is fine and newsletter is sent. but it’s only not possible anymore to create a new newsletter because this save button does’nt work anymore

How I can send you a screencopy ?

Best record

Franck

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.