Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Responsive Drag & Drop Composer

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    s.inden
    Participant

Dear Sir or Madam,
    I’ve recently downloaded and activated your plugin.
    To create a new newsletter, I would like to enter the Responsive Drag & Drop Composer area.
    After I have opened the site I am missing however on the left side the ‘blockelemente’.

I can see the following information in the php logfile:

PHP Warning: glob() expects parameter 2 to be long, string given in /…………/wp-content/plugins/newsletter/emails/tnp-composer/index.php on line 6, referer: /…………/wp-admin/admin.php?page=newsletter_emails_theme
    PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /…………/wp-content/plugins/newsletter/emails/tnp-composer/index.php on line 7, referer: /…………/wp-admin/admin.php?page=newsletter_emails_theme
    PHP Warning: array_merge(): Argument #2 is not an array in /…………/wp-content/plugins/newsletter/emails/tnp-composer/index.php on line 16, referer: /…………/wp-admin/admin.php?page=newsletter_emails_theme
    PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /…………/wp-content/plugins/newsletter/emails/tnp-composer/index.php on line 32, referer: /…………/wp-admin/admin.php?page=newsletter_emails_theme

Could you please help, that the block element will be available for me?

Thank you so much.

best regards,
    Stephan

Stefano
    Keymaster

It seems the folder emails/tnp-composer/blocks inside the plugin is not there or not readable. In which folder the plugin is installed? Could you check the mentioned folder?

Stefano.

Sputnik24
    Participant

I have the same problem, I can’t see the composer area on the left side; tested with Chrome and Edge.

When I load the page, I see the elements on the area for a very short time, but then it disappers and leaves a white space.

Where do I find php logs?

Edit: I also tested it on a test installation of WordPress on my Synology NAS. There, it works. Synology NAS currently uses WordPress 4.6.1, the real webpage 4.7.2

Edit2: It seems that there is a problem with CSS? As long as the CSS is not loaded/compiled, I see the elements. When CSS is loaded, it disappears. I am using a customized version of Courage Theme.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.