Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Removing subscription form?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    emernagh
    Participant

Hi!

I’m changing some stuff up for a website. We currently use the newsletter plugin to generate our newsletters but since they are not emailed out, we no longer use the email function of the plugin. We’ve got a subscription form on our homepage but I now want to remove it. However if I do, the entire website cannot be accessed and just displays a mailchimp error. I’ve removed everything one by one to try trace the issue and it seems to come from the subscription box linked to this plugin. I’m just wondering if there are specific steps I need to take to remove this form? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, mailchimp error? Are you sure the form is related to our plugin?

emernagh
    Participant

I know I thought it was strange but the error only happens when I remove the widget from the site. I’ve removed everything else and had no issues but as soon as I remove the Newsletter one the site becomes inaccessible with that error. Is the normal process to just delete the widget and that’s that? Many thanks for your reply.

emernagh
    Participant

I tried it again and it was the same. Removed everything from the page and it loaded fine. Then removed the newsletter plugin and get this error when I go to my site:

Error thrown
    Call to undefined function mailchimpSF_signup_form()

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, as the function name said, that is something related to mailchimp, the mail marketing service at mailchimp.com, it is something we are NOT integrated with. Maybe in your blog some kind of customization has been made. Have you asked who configured your blog? Or the theme author?

kavallo
    Participant

Hello, I have the same problem here. In the automatic newsletter the unsubscribe link leads to a mailchimp error. mailchimp is not integrated on my newsside. may be your system has a malfunction? Please solve quickly,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.