Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Relation between WPBakery Visual Composer and Responsive Drag & Drop Composer

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    john1498
    Participant

Dear Stefano,
    I enjoy your Plugin,sorry for disturbing you with the same problem as last time but I can’t create a Newsletter with the Responsive Drag & Drop Composer. Sadly there is the same error only sometimes. There a download window where it trys to download something. And an another window where it says: C:\Users\john1498\AppData\Local\Temp\?????.php.part could not be saved because the source file couldn’t be read. So my question: Is there a relation between those two Composers, because the WPBakery Composer stuck in 5.0.1 but there is already the version 5.4.5 available and I can’t update because of a missing license.. Or how can I fix my problem otherwise?

john1498
    Participant

The problem only comes up, if I delete one or more of the elements..

john1498
    Participant

I tried to change the status of one of the subscribers to confirmed and the same error appears.. Hope there will be a solution

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, it seems realted to windows, but i don’t know why. Can you write me privately at stefano@thenewsletterplugin.com?

Could be an interference with your composer but it’s hard to say without debugging.

Stefano.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.