Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Regarding the speed of email delivering

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    franciscoferreira34
    Participant

Hello, I’m currently switching from mailerlite plugin to newsletter plugin. The main reason for this is that the newsletter plugin is free for an unlimited number of subscribers, and right now I’m paying around 30 dollars a month to mailerlite. I have around 4000 subscribers right now and I was told by my hosting provider that the maximum number of emails sent per day is 2400. And so, right now, it will take me almost two days to send a newsletter email and this is a problem since I probably want to send an email to every subscriber every time I make a post, which is around one time a day. How can I fix this? Is there a free way to greatly accelerate the number of emails sent by hour/day? If I update to newsletter premium will I solve this issue? Or will I have to buy another plugin that works alongside the newsletter plugin?

Thank you

Jorge Pereira
    Participant

Having the same kind of problem. Tried to use an SMTP Relay service, but did not make a difference.
    I was wondering if you got guidance on this question, or can share how you addressed this.
    Thanks!

franciscoferreira34
    Participant

Hi, I didn’t solve this. I just used a paid service, mailerlite

williamsburgvisitor
    Participant

The plugin has AWS/SES support. Utilizing Amazon is a a fraction of the cost of mail services. Additionally, you use THEIR IP’s which are totally clean and you never risk being blacklisted. OR host on someone who has less restrictions on SMTP send.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.