Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Question before buying: target subscriber by category, geography and language

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi there,

I’m setting up a shop that needs to be able to send targeted offers to customers. The premium version of Newsletter seems like a good option, but I have a few questions.

Does Newsletter have a way to organise subscribers into categories/groups/roles (such as frequent customer) and send a particular message to only the subscribers in that category? If so, can they be assigned to multiple categories?

Furthermore, is it possible in Newsletter to target subscribers geographically, i.e. only sending to particular countries?

I noticed Newsletter supports multiple languages. Is this also supported when importing from WooCommerce? I.e. will the language of a subscriber be registered when the subscriber comes from a WooCommerce checkout?

Cheers,

Simon

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi There,

I want to point also my question here in your topic if you don’t mind. I’ve asked the same things which you are asking with other words:
    https://www.thenewsletterplugin.com/forums/topic/woocommerce-integration-question
    But nobody replied to me…
    @Newsletter team: Could you please reply to us?
    Best regards,

Kris

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.