Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Problem in receiving email

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello,

I use your plugin on two sites (aruba), one works, while the other no longer sends emails, I tried to use the test function and the emails arrive at their destination.
    The only difference is that in the status panel on what does not work, “CRONO CALLS” by mistake, I created the profile on chrono-job following your guide, but still does not send the newsletter.

I wait for a reply,…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello,

I use your plugin on two sites (aruba), one works, while the other no longer sends emails, I tried to use the test function and the emails arrive at their destination.
    The only difference is that in mobdro.bio/ the status panel Lucky Patcher on what does not work, “CRONO CALLS” by mistake, Kodi I created the profile on chrono-job following your guide, but still does not send the newsletter.

I wait for a reply,…
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Thank you my issue has been solved,….

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, the problem is Aruba, not the best choice to send newsletters. Use the Aruba SMTP if you have a mail service with them or ask them to unblock your email sending and/or remove their spam filters. Of course they’ll reply there are no blocks in place, everytime we got that response… but using and external delivery system proves the plugin can send emails.

Stefano.

vernonmillar
    Participant

I would suggest you to follow what stefano has said I think he is expert in this field.
    10.0.0.138 10.0.0.1 192.168.0.1 192.168.1.2

newyear2020
    Participant

We would suggest you follow what Stefano has said I think he is an expert in this field.

new year images

Anonymous
    Inactive

Use the Aruba SMTP if you have a mail service with them or ask them to unblock your email sending and/or remove their spam filters.

MyPrepaidBalance

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.